Regional Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA
Dwelo is bringing home automation to apartment communities. Our software, hardware, and service platform enables the owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity to their residents while simultaneously improving the efficiency of their operations. Dwelo smart apartments are live in over a dozen markets and counting. We are a small team making a lot happen, we are the leaders in this space while taking on some big names, and we are on track for a billion dollar outcome.
Open and penetrate new markets to drive Dwelo's national sales expansion. Execute full deal cycles - prospect, close, expand usage across portfolio - and serve as the face of Dwelo as we grow.
Outputs and Responsibilities
- Lead prospecting campaigns in your territory markets
- Hit KPI targets for new customers closed, markets opened and units closed
- Provide feedback to executive and engineering teams to guide development of product
We Are Looking for...
- Proactive doers who are organized and driven to hit quotas
- An individual excited about building out greenfield territories
- A person comfortable traveling at least once a month
- Someone experienced selling a technical product
- Individuals with a strong track record of executing deals from prospect to close with 6 month+ cycle timelines with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortability with a dynamic startup environment where:
- Product and value proposition evolve
- Role and responsibilities may extend beyond core sales function
Compensation and Benefits
- A salary in the range of $75K (OTE of $130K)
- Stock options
- Medical benefits
- Paid holidays
- Minimum 2 weeks paid vacation
If interested, email your resume and any additional comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.