Don't see what you're looking for?
Submit a support request here and we'll take care of you right away. Or call us at 415.582.6701
+ How do I set up Alexa to work with Dwelo?
- Download and open the Alexa app on your phone.
Open the menu in the top left corner and select "Smart Home."
Tap "Your Smart Home Skills" from the bottom of the "Devices" list.
Tap "Enable Smart Home Skills."
Search for "Dwelo" and select the Dwelo skill when it appears.
Tap the "Enable" button.
When prompted, enter your Dwelo login credentials and tap "Authorize."
After you've authorized Alexa, your devices will automatically show up in the Smart Home section of the Alexa app and you can start interacting with them.
+ How do I use Alexa to control my smart home?
A full list of commands that Alexa understands can be found on Amazon.com. Here are some examples to get you started:
- "Lock the front door."
- "Turn on the kitchen light."
- "Turn off the lights."
- "Set the thermostat to 72 degrees."
- "Turn off the thermostat."
- "What's the temperature in here?"
- "What's my thermostat set to?"
- "Is the front door locked?"